Saturday 3 December 2011

Equipment /Budget /Locations /Cast /Crew

Equipment I will use

  • Capturing - Canon EOS 600D
    • This can be used for still or moving images
    • Tripod
    • Studio + Lighting
  • Editing - Apple Mac
    • Adobe Photoshop CS5.5
    • Adobe InDesign CS5.5
    • Apple iWeb
Budget
I have a budget of next to nothing, as all the equipment I will use can be loaned out for free through college. However, getting to locations will cost me in petrol, so I will set aside £10 for petrol, and also £20 for making my website live, which I will come to in a post further down the line.

Locations
I am unsure of the locations I will be shooting in as yet, because I do not know which stories I will run with.
UPDATE:
  • Woods Browning photography studio
  • Bodmin Barnecutts
  • Bodmin College
  • Newquay, Boardmasters (pre-taken image)
Cast
I do not have any cast as all of my stories will be factual, and cannot be fictitious.
UPDATE: 
  • Josh Cottom and Jamie Howard - Bodmin College advert
  • Chris Morris - Sports Relief story
Crew
I will be completing the project solely by myself, with no need of any help from any crew.

1 comment:

  1. Proficient organisation of locations, interviewees and equipment.

    ReplyDelete