Sunday 25 March 2012

Storyboard and video ideas

I have decided to do my moving image on my main pasty story, as it will generate the most interest from local people visiting my webpage. I have also taken inspiration from The Guardian video I looked at on the internet in terms of the opening and closing title scenes. I will start my video with black with my logo in white fading in, perhaps reminiscent of the Cornish flag, and this is how I will end it as well with each scene at around 3-5 seconds long. I plan to have two shots in my video with voiceover information, each of these being 10-15 seconds long. I want to have two different shots of Barnecutts in Bodmin, explaining how they were running a petition to be sent to London and how they were unavailable to comment on the matter. Here is my storyboard:

No comments:

Post a Comment