Sunday 11 March 2012

Petrol price photoshoot

Here are some images I took of Bodmin Morrisons to include in my newspaper for my story on petrol price hikes.

Overall, I think this is the best image to use because it does not have any obstructions (like car mirrors or trees) in the way of the image. It will fit nicely next to my article, and gives readers a visual image of the story; something that will hopefully increase both the satisfaction of my audience and the verisimilitude of my production, as most stories on the first three pages of a newspaper will have an accompanying image.

If I have learnt anything from my experience taking these pictures, I have seen that the paparazzi and press photographers have a difficult job when it comes to photography and taking images for the editor. Several pictures will need to be taken, as some, it is guaranteed, will turn out to be blurred or not as you expect them to be. This was a good experience for me and I have learnt a few things about taking press images.

No comments:

Post a Comment